Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Try Al Boom Diving, they have a couple of Shops around Dubai and do regular trips, or off the beach diving if you just want to get wet. You can Google them for all of the details.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Hi guys,

I am new to Dubai and looking for a good diving club that does good funs dives and weekend trips?

Any suggestions are welcome

Nathan
As a hint, the diving off the Oman coast is the best around here.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Don't go with Al Doom! Freestyle Divers are a much nicer company and the prices are better. There's no point really doing any diving in Dubai, your best bet is going to Dibba Rock, Fujairah. Went there a few weeks ago and saw all-sorts (Rays, Turtles, Sharks).

·
Registered
83 Posts
Don't go with Al Doom! Freestyle Divers are a much nicer company and the prices are better. There's no point really doing any diving in Dubai, your best bet is going to Dibba Rock, Fujairah. Went there a few weeks ago and saw all-sorts (Rays, Turtles, Sharks).
Thanks for that I'm also looking for a few places to go in Fujariah this weekend and this might be the main destination

but I can't pin point it on my GPS do you have the coordinates, map or something near it so I can follow?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts