Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
I believe there are companies that deliver Argos stuff (and others) to spain, have you tried googling Argos in Spain??? Dunno what the prices are like tho!

I dont live in your area so I dont know whats over your way - sorry!!!!

Jo xx

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I believe there are companies that deliver Argos stuff (and others) to spain, have you tried googling Argos in Spain??? Dunno what the prices are like tho!

I dont live in your area so I dont know whats over your way - sorry!!!!

Jo xx
As I read the OP's post and JoJo's answer, I can't help smiling at the huge ARGOS-IN-SPAIN advert brightly shining between the two posts :D:D:D

Tallulah.x:)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
As I read the OP's post and JoJo's answer, I can't help smiling at the huge ARGOS-IN-SPAIN advert brightly shining between the two posts :D:D:D

Tallulah.x:)
Ha ha. You are right, Tal, I didnt notice that either till u pointed it out. Also Liittlewoods Europe recently launched here, delivery from 5euro. Tho prices dont seem that cheap tho.
Caz.I

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
argos

the reason i posted was to get information as we will need lots of stuff ie, cutlery/crockery/ bedding/electric goods, and cant see the the need for people to reply with a negative.i get this on uk campsite where i post a message and 10 people will say i dont know the answe but someone will be along in a minute that does.

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
the reason i posted was to get information as we will need lots of stuff ie, cutlery/crockery/ bedding/electric goods, and cant see the the need for people to reply with a negative.i get this on uk campsite where i post a message and 10 people will say i dont know the answe but someone will be along in a minute that does.

Thats all right then, cos you got information here!!! LOL

Jo xxx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.