Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm coming now to fill out my online application for my ILR (Set M) form.
I'm currently working for a company, which I receive a salary that meets the financial requirements and have all the necessary documents for the financial requirements.
But it is now asking me 'Are you a director or non-executive director of a limited company based in the UK?'

The answer to this is yes. But this company i'm a director for is not the source of my financial requirements. Its a company I created on the side that I'm trying to build a business - which currently isn't providing me with any money and has zero connection to the company that I am working for and receiving a salary for my work.

So what exactly is being asked of me in this? Do I need to say yes? And what kind of documentation do I need to give them about my company if it is not being used to meet the financial requirements for my visa?

help!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
You reply no if the income you are receiving for the financial requirements in the application is NOT from the company of which you are a director.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi

I'm coming now to fill out my online application for my ILR (Set M) form.
I'm currently working for a company, which I receive a salary that meets the financial requirements and have all the necessary documents for the financial requirements.
But it is now asking me 'Are you a director or non-executive director of a limited company based in the UK?'

The answer to this is yes. But this company i'm a director for is not the source of my financial requirements. Its a company I created on the side that I'm trying to build a business - which currently isn't providing me with any money and has zero connection to the company that I am working for and receiving a salary for my work.

So what exactly is being asked of me in this? Do I need to say yes? And what kind of documentation do I need to give them about my company if it is not being used to meet the financial requirements for my visa?

help!
I posted the same question here about a week or so ago - based on the advice I put 'no' and we were successful so only appears to be if it relates to the finance you are relying on

·
Registered
2 Posts
Better just ignore this letter, so that in the next letter you will be explained in more detail.
Hi all, I came across this post completely by accident, and immediately a thought popped into my head as to what it could be. There is even a possibility that the letter could have come to you from some scammers. What to do in this situation? As I understand it, since they are writing to you by e-mail, they do not know you personally, as well as other contacts of the firm. So you can safely ignore the message, referring to the fact that it was in spam. If they really need something from you, I assure you that they will at least call you on the phone. Learn more about the aspects right here - Misfeasance Claims - How NDP can help. I wish you the best of luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts