Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone can anybody assist me with these please what is the diffrence between csi slip and pay slip if someone working in construction agency thankss please

·
Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On his pay slip gross pay is 567 and PAYE is 72.40 and NI is 49.44 and acc insure is 4 and he got net pay 441.16 per week

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
His employer will tell him if he works within the CSI scheme or not. It's gross pre-tax and pre-NI income.

·
Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks joppa for your reply you mean csi income is gross pre tax income ? I read page 32 of Fm1.7 they said worker not required it. May be this one is for the contractor but my husband is just worker

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
You need to find out exactly what his work status is. If he doesn't work under CSI and is actually employed by the agency, then he is an employee and will require documents under either Cat A or B.

·
Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks joppa yeah he is working under agency but he is worker and we are going to apply under cat A because he is not getting holiday pay and he is zero hours contract

·
Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
His employer is fortel services its very big agency i think thousand of people working with it . They should be with CSi scheme because CsI is something belongs to agency i think if i am right? Maybe wrong if anybody can advice me please i will be thankfull

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
He should ascertain with the agency whether he is under CSI or not. Nobody else can make a determination. And don't speculate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.