Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

After finishing my bachelor degree in Australia, I applied and granted a 485 with the nominated occupation 'developer programmer / 261312'. However, when I applied for ACS Skills assessment, i applied for the 'software engineer / 261313' for some reason as they have same criteria.

My qualifications and work experience have been assessed as 261313 which is different than the nominated occupation on my current 485.

This visa expires in DEC and I need to submit my EOI asap. However, I am not sure if this difference is going to create any issues?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hello Everyone,

After finishing my bachelor degree in Australia, I applied and granted a 485 with the nominated occupation 'developer programmer / 261312'. However, when I applied for ACS Skills assessment, i applied for the 'software engineer / 261313' for some reason as they have same criteria.

My qualifications and work experience have been assessed as 261313 which is different than the nominated occupation on my current 485.

This visa expires in DEC and I need to submit my EOI asap. However, I am not sure if this difference is going to create any issues?
It won't make any difference unless and until you have a positive outcome letter from ACS.
This would be fresh application and need not have the same nominated occupation as your 485.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hello Everyone,

The occupation nominated on your current visa has no impact on the occupation you wish to nominate in any future visa application.

Source- Ive done that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts