Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I am a Bachelor in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from Bangladesh with 14 years experience in Bangladesh and UAE.
Can i apply for the occupation of Electrical Engineer (233311) or Electrical Engineering Technician (312312) those are in LTSS of NZ?
What is the difference between these and what requirements are more or less?

·
Super Moderator
4,949 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks eskapedtonz,

My works are mostly related with the works at 233311, how will they evaluate my works, by my work experience? If i apply for 233311 and they reject my experience what will happen then?
Is the Registration must before submitting EOI for 233311?

·
Super Moderator
4,949 Posts
Thanks eskapedtonz,

My works are mostly related with the works at 233311, how will they evaluate my works, by my work experience? If i apply for 233311 and they reject my experience what will happen then?
Is the Registration must before submitting EOI for 233311?
There is no separate work experience evaluation in NZ like ACS in Australia. Immigration will make the assessment with your formal application after ITA has been given by using the evidence you provide for skills and experience to justify the points you have claimed on the EOI.
It is your responsibility to only claim for points that you can have. If after ITA your evidence does not support that, Immigration will notify you why you can't claim those points and your application could then be placed back in the pool or declined depending on the real points score and you would lose all the money you have paid.

Professional registration is not essential for the purposes of submitting EOI but it will be essential for the formal application stage.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts