Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone applied for ACS skill Assessment on his/her own & without agent's support

Hi Guys,

Can anyone help me out for ACS Skill assessment process.

I need to apply for the same for my spouse so that I can claim some more points for my EOI.

If anyone applied by his/her own and got positive results,
Please help me out for step by step process and also need list of Documents which are required to be submitted for the same.

Need guidance.. Please provide!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Yup I did that and got a positive result but the only challenge was that ACS recommended me another ANZSCO code instead of the one I claimed for. But still overall it was good.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi Guys,

I need to apply for the same for my spouse so that I can claim some more points for my EOI.

Please help me out for step by step process and also need list of Documents which are required to be submitted for the same.

I did it for my Friend.

It's very easy. Collect all the employers letter with salary indicated, from and to date and job description on the employers letter head.

If any of the thing like salary not stated in the letter, provide secondary document to prove.

Documents checklist,

1. Employer letter
2. Salary slip
3. Income tax, if have
4. Degree cert
5. Marksheets or transcripts
6. Provident fund , if have

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23,944 Posts
Hi Guys,

See this link

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...-190-sol-csol-what-1st-thing-i-should-do.html

See this video

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...-how-submit-your-eoi-189-application-etc.html

All your questions will be answered

If you still have any specific doubts, I am sure the members will help you out

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts