Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dear All

I am very new to forum and also new about Australia immigration rules and regulation.

I am going to apply for subclass 189. I have three queries. They are as follows:

1. Is it possible to view the application information which i filled up in DIBP application after submission even after payment?

2. Is it possible to change any information in DIBP application after submission even after payment?

3. When will DIBP declare new Occupational ceiling points for 2017-2018?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dear All

I am very new to forum and also new about Australia immigration rules and regulation.

I am going to apply for subclass 189. I have three queries. They are as follows:

1. Is it possible to view the application information which i filled up in DIBP application after submission even after payment?

2. Is it possible to change any information in DIBP application after submission even after payment?

3. When will DIBP declare new Occupational ceiling points for 2017-2018?

Thanks in advance
Please someone reply.................

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
1. I cannot verify it now, but I am sure there is a 'view pdf' or 'download application' or some such option that allows you to download a pdf copy of all the forms you filled. The documents you upload however can not be seen nor downloaded. You can only see the filenames that you had uploaded.
2. No, you cannot edit any information you provided. You cannot delete any document you uploaded either. You however can notify them of any change of circumstances or incorrect answers (and provide correct ones) through your online visa application.
3. They sure will, but no idea when.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts