Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 4 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
You have to submit to DIBP also along with the application, the complete set of documents that you have submitted to ACS when getting the skills assessment done.
Those documents should be sufficient but in case the CO wants any more specific documents, he will ask for it

Many members have submitted SD for their RNR and have successfully got their PR Grant.
Its not unique to you and its quite a common practice, although Reference letter is any day preferable then a SD and should only be used as a last resort

Hi newbienz,

I have a question associated with the above. I am also in the same situation with respect to the RnR of my current employment. I had submitted an SD for my ACS assessment and it was accepted without any issues.

However, if I have to use the same SD towards my 189 visa application, there is one concern. My position in my current employment has changed recently and the position mentioned in the SD is different. What would you suggest in this case? Should I get a new SD done stating my new position?

1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.