Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good day good people. I recently lodged my EA MSA application and am working with an agent based in Perth. She advised me that it would be a great idea to start preparations for the EOI and requested me to acquire salary proof from my previous and current employs. The proofs required in her opinion were (in order of preference);

1. tax returns
2. yearly payment summaries for all positions occupied
3. salary slips

I have only been able to acquire salary slips and the other 2 options, though having been mentioned as IDEAL by my agent, are unattainable for me. My questions therefore are as follows;

1. Are payment slips good enough evidence? Is there anyone with any experience on this matter and what was the outcome
2. For my previous employment, I managed to get 2 RANDOM payslips from within the period of employment with them. Is this good enough or is there a particular requirement with regards to which payslips from previous employment I should provide?

Thank you all in advance for paying attention to my queries and your responses will be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I'm also thinking of including my employment contracts as proof of employment together with the payslips. Is this advisable and should they be the original contracts or I could scan and certify them?

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Good day good people. I recently lodged my EA MSA application and am working with an agent based in Perth. She advised me that it would be a great idea to start preparations for the EOI and requested me to acquire salary proof from my previous and current employs. The proofs required in her opinion were (in order of preference);

1. tax returns
2. yearly payment summaries for all positions occupied
3. salary slips

I have only been able to acquire salary slips and the other 2 options, though having been mentioned as IDEAL by my agent, are unattainable for me. My questions therefore are as follows;

1. Are payment slips good enough evidence? Is there anyone with any experience on this matter and what was the outcome
2. For my previous employment, I managed to get 2 RANDOM payslips from within the period of employment with them. Is this good enough or is there a particular requirement with regards to which payslips from previous employment I should provide?

Thank you all in advance for paying attention to my queries and your responses will be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I'm also thinking of including my employment contracts as proof of employment together with the payslips. Is this advisable and should they be the original contracts or I could scan and certify them?
hi friend,

the ideal situation is the one where you have to offer the pay slips, bank statements, income tax documents etc. to support your employment. in short, the more documents you submit to case officer, the stronger your chances are for visa. But, statutory declaration from your immediate manager, from the employers from whom you are unable to get either of the above, is ok.

Just go through below link to get mountain of knowledge on this.

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...09-payslips-bank-statements-old-employer.html

Regards,
Sathiya

1 - 2 of 2 Posts