Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I want to know when we apply for 175 visa is the expericene calculated by letter given by ACS assesment or DIAC considers the document which we provide for work experience.

Please clairfy

·
Registered
328 Posts
lalu said:
Hi

I want to know when we apply for 175 visa is the expericene calculated by letter given by ACS assesment or DIAC considers the document which we provide for work experience.

Please clairfy
You had already asked the asked the same question yesterday and it was answered. Any reason why you are asking again?

·
Banned
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
question

hi

Thanks for your reply.I am planning to apply for 175 but dont want to risk so much money bcz of some misunderstanding of rules.
So jsut to double chekc with other guys ( thier personal experince ) regarding work ex.

I hope other people can contribute to the thread.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Hi

Please clairfy
DIAC considers what ACS advises regarding your work experience. If some more time passes by after you've received a positive assessment from ACS, and then you apply for a visa, I believe DIAC may count that bit of extra time if you can prove you're still working at the same job you were assessed in by ACS. I could be wrong but I think this is the case. But you'd have to provide supporting documents, (usually in form of a company letterhead from HR which shows that you're still working at that same job).

But if you're asking if DIAC will consider your work experience at a different job where ACS has not assessed you, and/or where ACS concluded that your work experience is "inaccessible" - then no, I really don't think DIAC will count or reassess your employment. ACS was provided with the opportunity to assess skills so that DIAC won't have so much of that burden, I believe.

·
Registered
68 Posts
As stated by my agent in Australia, Diac considers the exp post completion of acs till the date of application if you are in the same company n role. Also I have broken my exp of my present company as overseas exp n Australian exp in the 175 app but put as a single one in acs as I had one letter and not two. Also did not complete one year when I applied for acs. My agent said its not an issue as they will look at form 1221 or 80 which will have exp details.

·
Banned
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my situation

my sitauation is little tricky.
ACS gives me 5 year experince in assesment even though my experience was 4 year 11 month 4 weeks and few days short of a another month.
The reason for this may be ACS calculate experience from month to month.

Now ACS didn't assess my experience for current job(Dont know why).This leave me with 1 year less.

Now I am going to apply this month for 175.If DIAC considers my current job there wont be any probelm but if they dont I have little less experience than 5 year which will make me 5 point short.(i mean to say DIAC dont take ACS total for 5 year and also ignore my current experience)

Spending another $400 is painful:flame::flame::flame:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Lalu,

Your best bet is to get it rectified by ACS else you may end up losing 2960.

Why isn't your current experience considered.

·
Banned
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lalu,

ACS said my document were not enough.i guess that format was not correct as was expected by acs

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
ACS said my document were not enough.i guess that format was not correct as was expected by acs
Then you should probably do it over - there just isn't any way around it because your letter from ACS to DIAC will say, "employment period not accessible" and then more than likely, chances are that DIAC will not count it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Lalu,

Sandy,

im a bit confused abt your application dates... have they assigned CO to your application? or ur still waiting? how much time it takes to assign CO to 175 visa application?

Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
DIAC and ACS please help

DIAC considers what ACS advises regarding your work experience. If some more time passes by after you've received a positive assessment from ACS, and then you apply for a visa, I believe DIAC may count that bit of extra time if you can prove you're still working at the same job you were assessed in by ACS. I could be wrong but I think this is the case. But you'd have to provide supporting documents, (usually in form of a company letterhead from HR which shows that you're still working at that same job).

But if you're asking if DIAC will consider your work experience at a different job where ACS has not assessed you, and/or where ACS concluded that your work experience is "inaccessible" - then no, I really don't think DIAC will count or reassess your employment. ACS was provided with the opportunity to assess skills so that DIAC won't have so much of that burden, I believe.
Hiii

I'm about to lodge 176 visa for the occupation Software Engineer - ANZSCO 261313. ACS has claimed me experience of 5 years. But I have only 3 years of post qualification (MCTS) experience. Also my application is RPL application. I have a concern that DIAC may take my total experience as 3 years. Then I can claim only 60 points so visa will be refused.

If I don't apply now July 2012 changes will come before my next application. My points break down is bellow.

Age 30 pts (27)
IELTS 10 pts (7 in each)
Experience 10 pts (5 years claimed by ACS )*
SS Vic 5 pts
Qualifications 10 pts (MCTS taken before 3 years ago)

Please help!!!
Regards!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.