Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Have a small question and I hope I will quick answer.

As part of 175 visa application, DIAC requires to provide work experience and it should have 5 main duties undertaken [page 22 of booklet 6]. However my employer (yaa.. indian IT bellwether) is not ready to provide it by saying that it is against company policy.

I faced similar situation during assessment but was able to tackle it by getting reference from my colleagues on Statutory Declaration form. However, I am clueless in this situation. Will DIAC not accept my file or will CO take negative description? What is workaround? Please share your expr and knowledge.

Thanks

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
the workaround is to give as many proofs as you can so they dont even get to asking you for further documents, the proofs should b self explanatory. We gave a lot of certificates of excellence, they had the company name, client name, his designation, other than that every appraisal letter, colleague references, pay slips for last 4 years (yes 4 years), bank statement for 4 years. We were not asked to provide any additional documents

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
and yes we attached a stat dec as well

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.