Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DIAC 176 visa online application status shows as

Application received - processing commenced

But on the document checklist it shows as "required" for all my documents like passport birth certificate etc., is that normal ?

whats next ..to what will it change next ?

Why it shows as required when i have already uploaded those ?:ranger:

·
Registered
200 Posts
smin said:

But on the document checklist it shows as "required" for all my documents like passport birth certificate etc., is that normal ?

The status will change once a CO is assigned to your application. The CO will review the paperwork and change the status online as applicable. If The CO requires additional documents then you will be contacted.

So all is well.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
the doc status will change only when a CO is assigned..
So no need to worry...

·
Registered
628 Posts
the doc status will change only when a CO is assigned..
So no need to worry...
my docs are moved to Met except Meds today but no mail from CO. how long shall I wait?

·
Registered
4,518 Posts
my docs are moved to Met except Meds today but no mail from CO. how long shall I wait?
Your CO will only contact you if they require any additional documents or information from you. On the basis that you have provided all your documents already, it is quite likely that once your medicals are finalised, you will be issued with a grant letter.

Be patient - your CO will be working on numerous cases at the same time and until your meds are cleared, your application will be parked as ultimately, no decision can be made until the CO has your medical results.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I applied on 23/02/2012 , but still no C/O and also no change on the document check list and shows all as "Required"

I saw in the forum some members who applied after me on 24/02/2012 have got their status changed and c/o allocated ?

I'am worried... is this normal..how many days will it take for this ?

·
Registered
4,518 Posts
I applied on 23/02/2012 , but still no C/O and also no change on the document check list and shows all as "Required"

I saw in the forum some members who applied after me on 24/02/2012 have got their status changed and c/o allocated ?

I'am worried... is this normal..how many days will it take for this ?
You're working yourself into a frenzy over nothing. Chill out - you will have a CO soon. Yes, I also had people who applied after I did get their visa before I was even allocated a CO but that did not mean that DIAC had forgotten about me.

You will have CO soon - there is no point in worrying about it as that does not change anything. Take the time to plan your move to Oz and before you know it, you will have CO.

Believe me, once you have CO, that's the time when you can be paranoid! The waiting part is the easy bit. :)

And just to prove that you are worrying over nothing, all my documents still showed as Required even after visa grant.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Your CO will only contact you if they require any additional documents or information from you. On the basis that you have provided all your documents already, it is quite likely that once your medicals are finalised, you will be issued with a grant letter.

Be patient - your CO will be working on numerous cases at the same time and until your meds are cleared, your application will be parked as ultimately, no decision can be made until the CO has your medical results.
Thanks Maz25. CO contacted me and requested only Medicals as that is the only doc shows 'Requested' in my online application.

Nothing has been mentioned about Form 80 or 1221. Not sure if I need to ask about them or I just provide him Meds and keep quiet until he asks for.

Any idea? Has be missed something?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My 176 application status today shows "Application being processed further"
and on the doc check list all documents shows as "Met" except medicals and PCC which shows "Requested"

But no where its shows as "CO allocated" ?
Also no email yet from CO ?

Do i have to do the medicals after CO requests ...does he email on this ?

·
Registered
4,518 Posts
My 176 application status today shows "Application being processed further"
and on the doc check list all documents shows as "Met" except medicals and PCC which shows "Requested"

But no where its shows as "CO allocated" ?
Also no email yet from CO ?

Do i have to do the medicals after CO requests ...does he email on this ?
There is no such thing as 'CO allocated' that will be added to your online status. You know you have CO when your application status changes to 'Application being processed further'.

Each time your CO send you an email, an extra line will be added which will state 'Email sent to you', with the date when the email was sent. Have you checked your junk mail? This is the most common place where missing emails end up.

All the forms that you need to do your medical can be downloaded from your online status application page, so if this is showing as requested, then download the forms and proceed with your medical.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, It shows 16/3 Email sent to you..but still no email..i checked the junk email as well.

Does the email come immediately or it takes time ?

Is there any place on the application to verify or check the email address is correct or not ?

·
Registered
4,518 Posts
Yes, It shows 16/3 Email sent to you..but still no email..i checked the junk email as well.

Is there any place on the application to verify or check the email address is correct or not ?
According to DIAC, you are deemed to have received an email at the end of the day on which it was sent.

I used an agent, so I'm not really sure whether there is a delay in sending the email or if there is a way to access the information that you originally submitted to check that DIAC have the correct email address. I'm sure that someone else will be along and will answer your query shortly.

In the meantime, please download the health forms and proceed with your medical.

Good luck and hope you have your visa grant soon. :)

·
Registered
628 Posts

I got a mail from CO about 24 hrs later the status changed to ABPF. The mail will have you name, application number on it and keep an eye on junk folder. don't delete any mails without knowing where it is from atleast till u see a mail from CO.

The mail to me says that after they sent a mail to me i will get within end of the day. so wait for it. you can verify the PDF of online application you downloaded to check if your mail id is correct or not.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.