Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, can someone please advice me what should I do,

My category of application for 189 visas is Developer Programmer - ANZSCO 261312
I have total 65 points, but yesterday I noticed that they have increased the total points requered to get invitations in increased from 65 to 75, If I lodge my application now with 65 points, will there be a chance of getting an invitation, please advice me...

Thank you

·
Registered
264 Posts

My category of application for 189 visas is Developer Programmer - ANZSCO 261312
I have total 65 points, but yesterday I noticed that they have increased the total points requered to get invitations in increased from 65 to 75, If I lodge my application now with 65 points, will there be a chance of getting an invitation, please advice me...

Thank you
Hi derik2020,

The reason for the spike in points is due to the fact that very few invites were remaining in the April rounds, hence, the system chose the highest points first.

It should come down to 65 if all other things remain same in the new fiscal year.

Reactions: Boilingsands

·
Registered
17 Posts

Thank you
Hi derik2020,

Did you get an invitation?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.