Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

While filling this section, it is mentioned that we have to provide address for all the locations where we have lived for more than 12 months in past 10 years.

In my case I have spent 6 years (2000 till 2006) at one address in Pakistan on rent after which I went to Kuwait where I have been living since 2007.

In the form it says that we have to mention LAST PERMANENT ADDRESS. Now should I mention the actual address at that time or the current permanent address for those 6 years? :confused::confused:

Please help

Thanks

·
Registered
346 Posts
Last permanent address is the address where you permanently lived for at least 12 month. Which I presume is in Kuwait.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last permanent address is the address where you permanently lived for at least 12 month. Which I presume is in Kuwait.
As I have to mention details for each location so the last permanent address for Pakistan will be mentioned for 2000 till 2006 and while for 2007 onwards, the address for Kuwait will be mentioned

My query is that should I mention the actual address at that time or the current permanent address of Pakistan for those 6 years in Pakistan?

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.