Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

While filling the online application for GSM 176, I did not find any section where we mention about Details of Contact in Australia.

The application is 90% complete and has reached a point where it asks for saving the application.

I am not sure if after saving I would be asked for contacts in australia.

People who have filled the application, pls help me with this.

BR,
niks

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
once you have paid the fees ; DIAC will send you an email wherein they will specify the email at which you can send queries ..
also when you upload the docs; there's a space where you can contact DIAC directly..

Hello guys,

While filling the online application for GSM 176, I did not find any section where we mention about Details of Contact in Australia.

The application is 90% complete and has reached a point where it asks for saving the application.

I am not sure if after saving I would be asked for contacts in australia.

People who have filled the application, pls help me with this.

BR,
niks

·
Registered
132 Posts
While filling application form every where i filled my permanent address even in the column of current address. Now when i filled form 80 i realized the error.
Kindly let me know what i shall do as I am working and living on rented premises so i always used permanent address which is my parental address.
Advice me please...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.