Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please help...... myself and my wife, plus our 2 kids 3yrs and 1yr are desperate to move to canada and dont know where to start....can anyone give me the ABC to get started, many many thanks: :confused2:

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
please help...... myself and my wife, plus our 2 kids 3yrs and 1yr are desperate to move to canada and dont know where to start....can anyone give me the ABC to get started, many many thanks: :confused2:
The main thing about moving to Canada is your employment. What do you do for a living? You either require to have an occupation on THE LIST of 38 occupations considered essential for Canada or have pre-arranged employment. So, what do you do?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
desperately seeking Canada

The main thing about moving to Canada is your employment. What do you do for a living? You either require to have an occupation on THE LIST of 38 occupations considered essential for Canada or have pre-arranged employment. So, what do you do?
hey auld yin thanks a mill 4 the reply......well i work in a private hospital as an orderly so i doubt if that qualifies, but i do have a relative living in Canada for the last 20 years so looking for employment would be the option i suppose for me......tanx again

·
Registered
145 Posts
Initially look at the web site Welcome Page | Page d'accueil it isn't very user friendly but the answers are there if you look. You must find work first through Skilled Worker or Provincial Nominee or family sponsorship of you do have relatives and they are willing to go through the process.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Initially look at the web site Welcome Page | Page d'accueil it isn't very user friendly but the answers are there if you look. You must find work first through Skilled Worker or Provincial Nominee or family sponsorship of you do have relatives and they are willing to go through the process.
Just a comment, if I may, but family sponsorship is very restrictive so even if they are willing to sponsor you your relationship may not permit them to do so. You will find the info on the CIC website.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.