Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I despearately need help on the documents guidance as Im so worry that I have not got enough documents then my application in person will reject.....can anyone please enlighten me if the below is enough?

Currently I'm tier 2 visa and would like to switch to Unmarried visa with permium service in UK

- 2 years tenancy agreenment,same address council tax and utility bills to prove we live together since
- the house currently bought together 6 months ago along with same address council tax, utility bill to prove we live together since
- mortagae statement with house deed under both names
- over 6 months joint account statment, my British Boyfriend personal account and myself personal account statment
- over 6 months payslip of both of us and together with our P60 forms
- photos to show that we've been travelling around in between the relationship
- the last travelling electronic ticket (as I normally dont kept the tickets but just can only find the latest one, hope the photos can prove)
- My bf passport copy
- my original Hong Kong passport
- my British National Oversea passport (BNO), its expired but it can prove that I dont need the English test requirement as we been taught under English

Can anyone please give me some guidlines anything missing and should I also provide the below?

- Letter to brief how we met and whats our future plan? Does it need to write 1 by him and by myself or can combine?
- We have the saving of more than £8000 but it was kept under my bank account, it will show on the statement but will it be a problem in my accont instead of our joint or my bf accounts?
- If its problem, should we also provide the supporting letter from his family to show that they can sponspor us if we need?

So sorry for this long email and will be highly appreciate if anyone can help me out.

Many thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
39,085 Posts
Angelng929 said:
Hi Everyone,

I despearately need help on the documents guidance as Im so worry that I have not got enough documents then my application in person will reject.....can anyone please enlighten me if the below is enough?

Currently I'm tier 2 visa and would like to switch to Unmarried visa with permium service in UK

- 2 years tenancy agreenment,same address council tax and utility bills to prove we live together since
- the house currently bought together 6 months ago along with same address council tax, utility bill to prove we live together since
- mortagae statement with house deed under both names
- over 6 months joint account statment, my British Boyfriend personal account and myself personal account statment
- over 6 months payslip of both of us and together with our P60 forms
- photos to show that we've been travelling around in between the relationship
- the last travelling electronic ticket (as I normally dont kept the tickets but just can only find the latest one, hope the photos can prove)
- My bf passport copy
- my original Hong Kong passport
- my British National Oversea passport (BNO), its expired but it can prove that I dont need the English test requirement as we been taught under English
You are only exempt from English requirement if you are from majority English speaking country (which you are not) or if you have a degree taught in English. If it's the latter, you need to enclose documentary evidence of that.

Can anyone please give me some guidlines anything missing and should I also provide the below?

- Letter to brief how we met and whats our future plan? Does it need to write 1 by him and by myself or can combine?
You need two separate letters written from own standpoint. Make sure they broadly agree!

- We have the saving of more than £8000 but it was kept under my bank account, it will show on the statement but will it be a problem in my accont instead of our joint or my bf accounts?
It doesn't matter.

- If its problem, should we also provide the supporting letter from his family to show that they can sponspor us if we need?
External sponsor can't do any harm as a safety net.

·
Registered
39,085 Posts
Thanks joppa!

Regarding to the bno passport and i had searchec on the ukba website, it seems that i can apply the british citizenship straight away?
Is it true?

UK Border Agency | The documents we require for registration as a British citizen under the British Nationality (Hong Kong) Act
Does the following apply?
'(iv) You should take particular care if you become a British national through your Hong Kong connections but you are ethnically Chinese. Under Chinese nationality rules, you may have been regarded as a Chinese national. If so, you would not be entitled to registration under the 1997 Act. If you are in this category, we advise you to contact the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Immigration Department for clarification before making an application.'

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, joppa! Just crazily search on internet and found a approved englidh
English centre to get the test on 11 april and get the result in 5 days. Just get it the day before my aPplication. Hope can pass but it seems very hard. So stress and nit confident to get the visa now. :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.