Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I would appreciate if you guys clear me on this.

Do I need to provide IELTS result (Band 4.5 in all modules) of my dependent in order to apply for NSW State Sponsorship 176?

Thanks

·
Registered
274 Posts
IELTS & Education credentials & Regional Language Test

Hello,

Brief info about my profile. I will be applying under IT category I have 15 years of development and lead exp. I am Bachelors in ELectrical Engineering. Sun Certified Java 2 Programmer and few other certifications . I beleive these certificatios will not get me any points.

1) I would like to know if with Electrical Engineering degree if I can apply under IT category?
2) Do I need to give regional language test (NAATI, Hindi test in my case) to get 5 points for Hindi language. Would like to share that Hindi was a compulsory subject for me till 10th standard, i am from North India. hindi is compulsory there in schools.
3) Do my dependant needs to take IELTS exam, if yes then I beleive she needs to secure 7.0 band in all 4 tests.
4) Do I need to provide education proofs of my dependant? She is BSc. (pass course - 3 year degree course), 2 years NIIT education (don't have diploma certificate for it but marksheet of all 4 semesters is there).
5) Do I need to provide her work experience certificates? She is also in IT (QA n Testing) has 8 years of work exp.

Please help me with my questions, thanks so much.

Thanks.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hello all,

I would appreciate if you guys clear me on this.

Do I need to provide IELTS result (Band 4.5 in all modules) of my dependent in order to apply for NSW State Sponsorship 176?

Thanks
Hello msvyami, Are you applying yourself or through some agent?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.