Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am applying for Dependent Visa for my Wife & my son.

I have Tier-2 ICT Visa, and now trying to get visa for my wife and son.

My Sponsor is a A rated sponsor, and my sponsor has agreed to give a maintenance fund Letter saying that they will take care of my dependents (wife) and My son till the end of First month of my employment.

Is this document (Letter) is sufficient for maintenance fund for dependants ?. So there is no need to show sufficient funds in my account.

Pl. Advice.

Thank you
Raj

·
Registered
39,161 Posts
Hi,
I am applying for Dependent Visa for my Wife & my son.

I have Tier-2 ICT Visa, and now trying to get visa for my wife and son.

My Sponsor is a A rated sponsor, and my sponsor has agreed to give a maintenance fund Letter saying that they will take care of my dependents (wife) and My son till the end of First month of my employment.

Is this document (Letter) is sufficient for maintenance fund for dependants ?. So there is no need to show sufficient funds in my account.
See
48. The family member of the Tier 2 Migrant must have £533 to support himself/herself.
49. This requirement can be met by:
• having savings of £533 which must have been held for at least three months prior to the date of application; or
the Tier 2 A-rated sponsor providing a written undertaking that, should it become necessary, it will maintain and accommodate the family member for a month. The undertaking may be limited provided the limit is at least £533 per family member.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/pbs/pbsdependantspolicy1.pdf

So it looks like what you propose is acceptable. But do check the rest of the guide to see all other conditions are met.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.