Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Please can anyone tell me if they have received their dependent visa application submitted this year in 2021.

I have applied for my Son's dependent visa application towards mid of January 2021, however, I haven't received any information rejection or anything yet. If anyone received any kind of visa application decision this year, please let me know. I am thinking to withdraw my Son's dependent visa application and apply for a visitor visa application now, because it has taken so long now.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello jyoti, I have also applied my dependant visa in April 1st week and I have also not received any information yet. I have been told they have increased the processing time frame for long term visa i.e. 45 to 60 working days. I hope you have received within time frame. What is your current status showing ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello jyoti, I have also applied my dependant visa in April 1st week and I have also not received any information yet. I have been told they have increased the processing time frame for long term visa i.e. 45 to 60 working days. I hope you have received within time frame. What is your current status showing ?
Hello Hardik, The status is still "Application has been received at the “The South African High Commission, New Delhi”. " since January

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did not go to the VFS on my own, I just asked my previous organization's helpdesk representative to apply on my behalf

·
Registered
10 Posts
Same situation at my side.... Let's hope we both get the visa as soon as possible... Keep in touch and lets share the information if either of us get any further update.
Thank you

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, sure. Let's be in touch.

It's almost 5 months now, so I am thinking to withdraw and apply for a visitor visa for my son.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, sure. Let's be in touch.

It's almost 5 months now, so I am thinking to withdraw and apply for a visitor visa for my son.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I won't suggest you to withdraw it. Wait for a while. Because delhi embassy and VFS is closed since 18th april due to covid.. It may reopen by this monday or next monday. So once it reopen try to enquire status by mail.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi, hope you are fine.. Did you receive any update regarding ypur dependent visa ? Because From today Delhi VFS is being open so...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi, hope you are fine.. Did you receive any update regarding ypur dependent visa ? Because From today Delhi VFS is being open so...
Hi - I received my Son's Visa today, may be they have started processing and dispatching it now, hoping that you also get yours soon, keep well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi - I received my Son's Visa today, may be they have started processing and dispatching it now, hoping that you also get yours soon, keep well.
Hi, Can you tell me what's the status showing after the earlier status "Application has been received at the “The South African High Commission, New Delhi”. ?
Thanks in advance

1 - 13 of 13 Posts