Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Dependent UK Visa

9944 Views 9 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  new123456
My wife is working in Scotland and holds a Tier 2 (General) visa.I am planning to apply for a dependent immigrant visa. I am based in India now.Can someone guide me the form that I need to fill in for the same and any guidelines for the same. I was referring to the UKBA website for details,but not very sure which form to fill in.
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 10 Posts
Hi Joppa,
In my case, wherein I am applying for a dependent visa, just wanted to understand, who is referred to as the “Main Applicant” as indicated in the form.

Is it me who is filling up the details or my wife,who is already based in Scotland

Appreciate your response.

Balaji Rajan
As the one who is applying for the visa, you are the main applicant. Your wife is the sponsor.

  • Like
Reactions: 1
1 - 1 of 10 Posts
Not open for further replies.