Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,

On June 19,2017 I have declared my medical informations for myself and spouse(dependent migrating family member). During that time I was able to see health declarations for both myself and spouse. I have successfully generated HAP ID for both of us. On July 1st we went for medicals, but when I login to ImmiAccount, I'm not able to see health declaration for my spouse, only my information is visible.

When I login into account, I got a message saying the following:

From 01 July 2017, the health requirement for non-migrating family members has changed. Family members who are not applying for the visa (non-migrating family members) are no longer required to undergo a health examination unless requested to do so by the Department.

Updated information on the health requirement is available on the Department’s website at Health examinations and My health declarations.

I have chosen Yes to the following question during declaration and provided all necessary details:

Are there any accompanying family members included in this application?
Yes

Does the above statement has anything to do with it? My spouse is a migrating family member. I have made a complaint on their online form.

Anyone else having the same issue?

Any information would be appreciated.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hi Guys,

On June 19,2017 I have declared my medical informations for myself and spouse(dependent migrating family member). During that time I was able to see health declarations for both myself and spouse. I have successfully generated HAP ID for both of us. On July 1st we went for medicals, but when I login to ImmiAccount, I'm not able to see health declaration for my spouse, only my information is visible.

When I login into account, I got a message saying the following:

From 01 July 2017, the health requirement for non-migrating family members has changed. Family members who are not applying for the visa (non-migrating family members) are no longer required to undergo a health examination unless requested to do so by the Department.

Updated information on the health requirement is available on the Department’s website at Health examinations and My health declarations.

I have chosen Yes to the following question during declaration and provided all necessary details:

Are there any accompanying family members included in this application?
Yes

Does the above statement has anything to do with it? My spouse is a migrating family member. I have made a complaint on their online form.

Anyone else having the same issue?

Any information would be appreciated.
That's an ImmiAccount issue.

Check the status here: https://www.emedical.immi.gov.au/eMedUI/eMedicalClient

It might take 2-3 days before clinic uploads the medical result so you will be able to see then.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi zaback21,

Thanks for the update. I tried eMedical client and for both HAP ID im able to login successfully, I understand once the medicals are uploaded i'll be able to see them. But any idea, when would this Immiaccount issue be resolved? as I believe Im about to receive invite in a month or so...just want to front load all the docs...it wouldnt be a problem right?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hi zaback21,

Thanks for the update. I tried eMedical client and for both HAP ID im able to login successfully, I understand once the medicals are uploaded i'll be able to see them. But any idea, when would this Immiaccount issue be resolved? as I believe Im about to receive invite in a month or so...just want to front load all the docs...it wouldnt be a problem right?
This issue is here for the last 6 months as I know, may be longer before that. DIBP is revamping the whole ImmiAccount I think on 5 July and naming it something like Immi Plus or similar, can't remember the exact name. Anyway, emedical will show how it is and you will be fine with that.

Reactions: Anamica23

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks a lot

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
UPDATE

Got this mail today morning. So anyone having same issues, keep calm

Thank you for your email.

This is a known technical issue that is currently under investigation by technical teams. A fix for this issue is scheduled to be delivered on Saturday afternoon (8 July 2017).

You will be able to view the health details for your dependent's from Sunday morning. If problems persist on Sunday, please contact this helpdesk to seek further support.

Regards,

·
Registered
17 Posts
UPDATE

Got this mail today morning. So anyone having same issues, keep calm

Thank you for your email.

This is a known technical issue that is currently under investigation by technical teams. A fix for this issue is scheduled to be delivered on Saturday afternoon (8 July 2017).

You will be able to view the health details for your dependent's from Sunday morning. If problems persist on Sunday, please contact this helpdesk to seek further support.

Regards,
Hey, can you tell me if your issue was resolved? I am also facing similar issue, where I was able to generate my HAPID successfully however my wife's account says "Health Examinations in progress".

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, can you tell me if your issue was resolved? I am also facing similar issue, where I was able to generate my HAPID successfully however my wife's account says "Health Examinations in progress".
My issue is resolved. However your issue is different. I cant understand what you mean by Wife's account, but Im assuming that both of you have same Immi account where you or your wife is a dependent.

Based on this if you have generated your HAPID successfully before/after VISA lodge and you are not able to generate for your wife, please wait till August 19, 2017. Check on 20th, if your issue is resolved, as DIBP has mentioned in their website during immi login that there are technical glitches in Health Declaration functionality.

So I recommend you to wait till 19 and check on 20. If you still face problem please make a complaint in their website

·
Registered
17 Posts
My issue is resolved. However your issue is different. I cant understand what you mean by Wife's account, but Im assuming that both of you have same Immi account where you or your wife is a dependent.

Based on this if you have generated your HAPID successfully before/after VISA lodge and you are not able to generate for your wife, please wait till August 19, 2017. Check on 20th, if your issue is resolved, as DIBP has mentioned in their website during immi login that there are technical glitches in Health Declaration functionality.

So I recommend you to wait till 19 and check on 20. If you still face problem please make a complaint in their website
Many thanks for your response, I should make complaint over ImmiAccount Technical Support Form right?

Also, you are right we both have same Immi account with my wife as dependent.
I was able to generate my HapId, but not for my wife as it's saying "Health Examinations in progress".

Anyways, I will raise the issue if issue is not resolved by next week Tuesday.

Also, just to let you know I was able to login to https://www.emedical.immi.gov.au/eMedUI/eMedicalClient
using MYHAPID + 1 , and my wife's details, it shows the initial declaration page.

So if I get no response, then I will try using eMedicalClient for getting the letter.

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Hi... I have a question related to medical examination. I would like to undergo the tests and have 2 dependents
1) Wife
2) Kid - 2 years

Kid also need to undergo medical examination along with us or not ?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Many thanks for your response, I should make complaint over ImmiAccount Technical Support Form right?

Also, you are right we both have same Immi account with my wife as dependent.
I was able to generate my HapId, but not for my wife as it's saying "Health Examinations in progress".

Anyways, I will raise the issue if issue is not resolved by next week Tuesday.

Also, just to let you know I was able to login to https://www.emedical.immi.gov.au/eMedUI/eMedicalClient
using MYHAPID + 1 , and my wife's details, it shows the initial declaration page.

So if I get no response, then I will try using eMedicalClient for getting the letter.

Thanks for your help.
Yes wait till Tuesday, if still problem persists go for a complaint.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi... I have a question related to medical examination. I would like to undergo the tests and have 2 dependents
1) Wife
2) Kid - 2 years

Kid also need to undergo medical examination along with us or not ?

Thanks in advance.
All migrating dependents need to take medicals, including babies.

Only PCC is not required, if any of migrating dependent is below 16 years. In your case PCC is only required for you and your wife. But medicals is needed for all 3 members

·
Registered
565 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
All migrating dependents need to take medicals, including babies.

Only PCC is not required, if any of migrating dependent is below 16 years. In your case PCC is only required for you and your wife. But medicals is needed for all 3 members

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi,

Can someone please let me know how much the tests cost in India and what are the tests they do ?

Thanks
Approx 5k INR .. HIV, Blood test, Chest X-Ray, Optical and general check up. If you specify any existing disease then they add those medical documents and check if further examination required.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Approx 5k INR .. HIV, Blood test, Chest X-Ray, Optical and general check up. If you specify any existing disease then they add those medical documents and check if further examination required.
I concur. its approx 5K per head

People attending medicals at CMM , Hyderabad please carry entire amount in CASH as many people have complained that they are not accepting CARDS. Also, take a day off on the day of medicals.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Thank you.

Does it take an entire day ? What's CMM ? Thought Apollo was the place to go.
CMM is the name for panel clinic. Abbreviation for Center for migration medicine. Second panel clinic is GYD in Secunderabad.
Apollo is not a panel clinic in Hyderabad. It won't take entire day but depending on the crowd it will take at least 3-4 hours.
Tests happen quickly but doctor consultation is slow process. So probably taking day off will help you in keeping calm while waiting.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.