Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I have some questions about dependent child added in visa subclass 143. I am a 20 year-old dependent child of my parents. They lodged the application for Contributory Parent visa on February, 2014 ( my sister is the sponsor ). It's been now 15 months but we still hear nothing, It means that our application has not been allocated yet. The problem is I am going to finish my 2-year college degree in the next few months ( maybe this September ). I am afraid that when i finish my full-time education, my application has still not been allocated. So i will not be able to be classified as my parents' denpendent child. so my dependency will be rejected and Aus Department of Immigration will refuse my visa when they assess it. The main question is whether I need to continue my full-time education untill they assess my application or not. I have been totally dependent on my parents since I turned 18. I attached some documents in the application to prove my dependency including bank statement (financial dependency), school statement that I am still a full-time student. is it strong enough. Anyone who has lots of ecperiences can tell me what I really should do next??? thanks u guys in advanced.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts