Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for your attention and time,

I m a computer professional working in a software house. On my previous job the company has closed there software business yet company office and company is there.

Kindly guide how immigration department will check now ? If I request my previous Boss he may give me favor but what record department will need that he should provide them ?

thanks in anticipation for helping me.

haansi

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
you can provide an affidavit by the company owner stating that the company had closed or has changed line of work for whatsoever reason and that you had worked in teh said company for XYZ period in XYZ position.

alternatively you can get the same on company letterhead.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks anj for sharing,

I have heard that immigration department physically visit company where candidate is working or had worked. Even I met a senior who's case was rejected for the same reason and 2nd time he was succeed.

Do you feel such having such letter will enough ? Will not they ask for previus record to shew to them ?

If so what should be there if they visit ?

thanks

haansi

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
they do but not in all cases. they visit only if they are not satisfied with your documents. they will speak to you and the manager/MD/CEO/owner of the company. and why are you worried? if all your documents are in order and you have given enough proof, you should not really be bothered. you can give bank statements, salary slips, any and every letter that you got form the company, references, id card, etc.. these proofs are good enough. they reject only in case of fraudulent cases.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts