Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hoping someone living in La Paz BCS could advise me as to a place I could get a basic 'boil and bite' mouth guard. I am a terrible night time teeth grinder and the only mouth guard I brought to La Paz, when I moved here a month ago, accidentally went into the dryer.

I have searched all the usual places - Walmart, Mega, Chedui, DAX (both in the pharmacy and sporting goods section) to no avail.

I just want a cheap over the counter 'boil and bite' night guard.
If anyone has a suggestion my dental health and I would be very grateful.

Cheers
Fatbono (Canuck living in La Paz)

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I was hoping someone living in La Paz BCS could advise me as to a place I could get a basic 'boil and bite' mouth guard. I am a terrible night time teeth grinder and the only mouth guard I brought to La Paz, when I moved here a month ago, accidentally went into the dryer.

I have searched all the usual places - Walmart, Mega, Chedui, DAX (both in the pharmacy and sporting goods section) to no avail.

I just want a cheap over the counter 'boil and bite' night guard.
If anyone has a suggestion my dental health and I would be very grateful.

Cheers
Fatbono (Canuck living in La Paz)
Try to find a "sporting goods" store...ask people. They should sell them to soccer players. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Boil and bite mouth guards are also used in Tae Kwon Do, which is also a popular sport in Mexico. If you Google "Taekwondo La Paz BCS" you should find some TKD gyms. They may be able to help if you don't find it at a sporting goods store.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.