Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody had dental implants in Dubai?

If so, Kindly tell us the experience and where did you go for implants and how much was it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Recently at Sameday Dental Implants in DHCC. I went to a few other implant places first, and prices were more or less the same if you want it done right. I chose Sameday because they complete the procedure on single day. All others take months. The surgeons were also really nice and explained all so carefully. I felt they were highly professional, so i felt very safe. It's been two months now since they put three teeth in. Teeth are great. I am very happy.

·
Super Moderator
Originally from UK but lived in many countries
6,963 Posts
Recently at Sameday Dental Implants in DHCC. I went to a few other implant places first, and prices were more or less the same if you want it done right. I chose Sameday because they complete the procedure on single day. All others take months. The surgeons were also really nice and explained all so carefully. I felt they were highly professional, so i felt very safe. It's been two months now since they put three teeth in. Teeth are great. I am very happy.
Hi,
Out of interest - how much?
Cheers
Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts