Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

As ACT is extending their time to release the Demand list, one of my friend suggested me to try for Denamark. But i'm very confused.Anybody could advice about migrating to Denmark? I heard that it is the most Happiest country in the World.

Any suggestions about this are highly appreciated:decision:

Thanks,
Rose

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
This is the Aussie forum so we only deal with moving to Australia here. If you want advice about moving to other countries please post in the forum that deals with that country or the general forum.

Regards,
Karen

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi All,

As ACT is extending their time to release the Demand list, one of my friend suggested me to try for Denamark. But i'm very confused.Anybody could advice about migrating to Denmark? I heard that it is the most Happiest country in the World.

Thanks,
Rose
Hi Rose,
Nice to hear from. Here is the link u should be in...
http://www.expatforum.com/expats/rest-world-expat-forum/28223-denmark-green-card.html

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Hi All,

Thanks,
Rose
denamrk has started Green card visa scheme which provides 3 year provisional visa...the best part is the processing times.....which is around 1-8 months... n the bad part is i m not able to make 100 point neccassary for that visa:confused::confused:

·
Registered
112 Posts
denamrk has started Green card visa scheme which provides 3 year provisional visa...the best part is the processing times.....which is around 1-8 months... n the bad part is i m not able to make 100 point neccassary for that visa:confused::confused:
Hey Pankaj can u tell me the process how to make ur point test thru the the Denmark embassy?and one more question how can v attest our educational, personal and work relatied documents...
And Can I apply the visa b4 the 14 Sept . which they have given....?

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Hey Pankaj can u tell me the process how to make ur point test thru the the Denmark embassy?and one more question how can v attest our educational, personal and work relatied documents...
And Can I apply the visa b4 the 14 Sept . which they have given....?
visit this link n u wll get an overview of the whole thing...Denmark Immigration | Danish Visas | Work Permits and Residence Permits for Denmark | Danish Green Card

this one is the official site for denmark..
New to Denmark - The Greencard scheme

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Hi All,

Thanks,
Rose
Great place..... And it has culture. But its cold and the weather is bad but other than that.... Its fantastic.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Thanx my dear friend....I heard and read a lot abt the Denmark. Now it is my turn to apply for the visa....
r u getting the required 100 point for green card scheme??

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi All,

A very big thanks for all your responses. I have planned to meet a migration agent soon and keep you informed about more details.:eek:

Thanks,
Rose

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Hi All,

A very big thanks for all your responses. I have planned to meet a migration agent soon and keep you informed about more details.:eek:

Thanks,
Rose
hi Rose_Canberra...before meeting the migration agent..it would be gud if u make sure that u have all the details for the process..so that they cant fool u...n in that way u wll also ask them specfic quest'ns...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Yes,matey I have already calculated my poinst by myself.But not with the help of any official website....
I belong to IT backgound. I have 6.0 overall band. Age is below 34.
wat about ur education backgrd...as i m lacking over there...

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Yes,matey I have already calculated my poinst by myself.But not with the help of any official website....
I belong to IT backgound. I have 6.0 overall band. Age is below 34.
I did not quality, to qualify, you must have masters or Phd.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
YEs friends I did my MSc. in Computer Science from Kurukshetra university in correspondence....I also have two years of NIIT diploma ....I have around 10 years of experience...
then i guess u can make a cut....:clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi....

My OH has done all the research stuff before we met the agent. We get a total of 100 points exactly and again we have to show a bank balance of around 12 lakhs:(

Thanks,
Rose

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Hi....

My OH has done all the research stuff before we met the agent. We get a total of 100 points exactly and again we have to show a bank balance of around 12 lakhs:(

Thanks,
Rose
getting INR 12Lacs is bit difficiult...but do u want it in hard cash or u can show it otherwise(FD's, other assets)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hi,
Anyway Denmark and Australia are completely different countries...
I can't even see how one could be an option in relation to the other.
And winters in Denmark.... very cold.

I have many relatives in Denmark and wouldn't live there. Bye bye sun...

Just my 2pc...

Busyte

1 - 19 of 19 Posts