Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Anyone who has traveled to high risk middle east countries got delayed their 190 subclass visa grant due to security checks?? (Iran, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Saudi, Afghanistan, Etc..)

Kindly share your experiences.

Reactions: felix2020

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hello,

Anyone who has traveled to high risk middle east countries got delayed their 190 subclass visa grant due to security checks?? (Iran, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Saudi, Afghanistan, Etc..)

Kindly share your experiences.
Hi gtaark,I don't security checks are only related to high risk countries but also to age of the applicants.

Kindly share your age,I am sure you would be from 35 years and above.

I am 37 years and all the people that have responded to my queries on this subject have mentioned their ages above 35 years and their applications have been subjected to security checks.

Let me know if you have a contrary opnion or any other person for that matter.

Regards.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will turn 29 next week :)

I don't know why SC are taking so much time..

Hi gtaark,I don't security checks are only related to high risk countries but also to age of the applicants.

Kindly share your age,I am sure you would be from 35 years and above.

I am 37 years and all the people that have responded to my queries on this subject have mentioned their ages above 35 years and their applications have been subjected to security checks.

Let me know if you have a contrary opnion or any other person for that matter.

Regards.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
So the statement about age by Razaqng is not true regarding security check. :D:D

Reactions: felix2020

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi

I visited heaps of high risk countries several time including Saudi arabia, Iran, Iraq, Syria many times and got the grant in just 1 month after CO allocation.

I would say depends upon case by case basis.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts