Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I know this has been discussed so many times but just need clarity on below points:-

> I requested CO in Feb'15 to put my application on-hold till June'15 as we were expecting baby.I have submitted pcc in Jan'15 so it means i have to make my first entry before Jan'16.please suggest if i can submit my pcc again to delay my first visit as it would difficult for me to visit in next 5-6 months.

> We are blessed with baby boy now so i have started the process for his birth certificate and passport but some threads says to send doc's to CO only where some says to provide 1022 or 1436 doc to add an applicant.

Please guide me on these.Many thanks in advance.

Regards
Dharam

·
Registered
960 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I know this has been discussed so many times but just need clarity on below points:-

> I requested CO in Feb'15 to put my application on-hold till June'15 as we were expecting baby.I have submitted pcc in Jan'15 so it means i have to make my first entry before Jan'16.please suggest if i can submit my pcc again to delay my first visit as it would difficult for me to visit in next 5-6 months.

> We are blessed with baby boy now so i have started the process for his birth certificate and passport but some threads says to send doc's to CO only where some says to provide 1022 or 1436 doc to add an applicant.

Please guide me on these.Many thanks in advance.

Regards
Dharam
Don't think there will be any change. Your PCC is valid until it expires i.e. Jan'16. You cannot apply for new PCC with an existing valid one available. If you receive your grant in the meantime, unfortunately you'll not get ample time before you make your first visit,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts