Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
My employment visa was applied by my employer in Abu Dhabi 12-13 days back. But as per my PRO the status is still " In Process". Can any body tell what must be the reason for the delay. I visited UAE on short time visa in Dec 14. I heard there are some systemic changes being done in the Visa office, is it true.
Please reply.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,
My visa was applied on the 10th of August. Its still not here. Why do you think there is so much delay? Also when you got your visa, how far back was the issue date since I have heard I need to enter the UAE within 2 months of the issue date.

Regards

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi,
My visa was applied on the 10th of August. Its still not here. Why do you think there is so much delay? Also when you got your visa, how far back was the issue date since I have heard I need to enter the UAE within 2 months of the issue date.

Regards
Is your security clearance already done ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Adlia2015 the status says that it in under process at the MOL. So I guess the MOL is yet to give an approval. Not sure if it is meant to take this long.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi,
I think there has been some delays across the board.
Mine has been 2 weeks but no news yet.

My whole process has taken more than 5 months now since the day I accepted the offer.

My question to you earlier was related whether you are already in Visa stage or still in Tawteen or Security approval.
It seems you already passed the earlier two stages.

Cheers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Adlia2015,
Have you received you visa yet?
Eid holidays are starting from the 20th. I think the visa will now be issued after the 27th of September (when the holidays end).

Best

·
Registered
43 Posts
I got mine the next day after I wrote my post.
The visa was done two days earlier. The HR just forwarded to me 2 days after.

So overall it is still 2 weeks as promised.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts