Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys,

I have submitted ACS on 10th Sep 2017. Its been 25 days but still no luck.

Application dashboard says that my application is with Assessor and entire process takes 6-8 weeks.

Anyone else on the same boat.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I submitted on 7th September, moved to Assessor on the very next day, same status message as yours. Seems like ACS is overwhelmed with applications and current trend seems like 5-6 weeks based on other threads.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yes, it's taking around 5 weeks time I have submitted for renew on 14th Sept and I have submitted my wife's ACS on 1st sept and I received positive result today morning so hopefully it's 5 to 6 weeks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am also in the same boat as I applied for my wife on September 9th still with assessor from 2 wks

·
Registered
29 Posts
I applied on 23rd Aug and still waiting. Long way to go dude

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I submitted on 7th September, moved to Assessor on the very next day, same status message as yours. Seems like ACS is overwhelmed with applications and current trend seems like 5-6 weeks based on other threads.

Hi,

Did you got any response from ACS

·
Registered
22 Posts
I’d applied for ACS on 24 Aug 2017. I received my final evaluation on 13 Oct 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have submitted my ACS on 12th September and I am still waiting. Status was changed on third day as with assessor and since then its same. :(

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,

Did anyone receive results for September applications? I submitted my docs on 18th September. It says my application is with an assessor and that it will take 6-8 weeks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,

Did anyone receive results for September applications? I submitted my docs on 18th September. It says my application is with an assessor and that it will take 6-8 weeks.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi,

It will take time and until it reaches assessor no need to worry, they r taking time to provide results. I submitted for renew on 14th Sept and yet to receive result.

·
Registered
74 Posts
You will probably get it by the end of this month.
I have received my ACS results today.

Can some help me with my query.
In ACS results i see few mistakes and i checked with my consultant but they say its fine and nothing to worry as the name remains same.
I guess he has made mistakes while updating details

1. Magna Infotech Pvt Ltd but its printed as Magna Infotech Ltd
2. While resigning my position is Senior SAP Basis Consultant but its printed as SAP Basis Consultant
3. CloudHPT Bios India Private Limited but its printed as Cloud HPT India Bios Private Limited

·
Registered
74 Posts

In ACS results i see few mistakes and i checked with my consultant but they say its fine and nothing to worry as the name remains same.
I guess my consultant has made mistakes while updating details

1. "Magna Infotech Pvt Ltd" but its printed as "Magna Infotech Ltd"
2. Though my position was SAP Basis consultant while joining and after appraisal my position changed to "Senior SAP Basis Consultant" but its printed as "SAP Basis Consultant"
3. "CloudHPT Bios India Private Limited" but its printed as "Cloud HPT India Bios Private Limited"

Can i leave them as it is or do you me to write to ACS requesting for a change in ACS Letter ?
If yes, what all the things should i attach in mail.

·
Registered
7 Posts

I guess he has made mistakes while updating details

1. Magna Infotech Pvt Ltd but its printed as Magna Infotech Ltd
2. While resigning my position is Senior SAP Basis Consultant but its printed as SAP Basis Consultant
3. CloudHPT Bios India Private Limited but its printed as Cloud HPT India Bios Private Limited
Congratulations! :)

I also think there won't be any issue. It may be better if you can send an email to ACS for clarifications.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've filed for ACS on 10th of October but still the status shows "Your application is currently with a Case Officer ". Anybody in the same position?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts