Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

This is heard that AHC in Islamabad asked to send the degree to HEC for attestation, and its instructed that AHC will collect it from HEC, and they usually took 2 to 3 months for collection which ultimately delay the process, could be coz of shortage of staff or security risk.

I have already got attested my Degree and transcript from HEC, and I am about to apply for 175 soon after getting my ACS letter (late due to Xams eve :mad:), Along with original Degree attestation I have also attested a copy of that Degree by HEC (they affix Rs.400/- stamp on original doc and Rs.200/- on copy). Should i send the HEC attested Degree copy or send a photostate copy of that Attested Original Degree duly Notarized.

Will this gonna save my time at later stages, Any advise plz?

Thx!

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Jovi you have to send photocopies of the original, the copies have to attested by notary.. later, if you apply online, you have to send scans of original (in color) or if you cant scan it in color, you scan attested copies in B/W.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jovi you have to send photocopies of the original, the copies have to attested by notary.. later, if you apply online, you have to send scans of original (in color) or if you cant scan it in color, you scan attested copies in B/W.
...Later, do u want to say that we send the docs twice, intially to Aus than to AHC(aus High commision), well I am going to aply paperbased, so should I send the photocopies of the original duly notarized and clearly reflecting HEC attestation stamp on it, Do u think that this will make my life easy and save my time?

Thx

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
I am sorry, i meant once for Assessment (Hard copy) and then for visa application which can be either hard copy or soft copy (for online application).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts