Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,
Need to know regarding the policy for defacto partner for immigration. I have already applied for the 176. How should i add my partner on my application. I dont want to take guidance from my agent since i dont know how will he take it since its not socially accepted here in PK to have a partner in such a way. Anyone here applied for defacto partner visa from pakistan. I will be grateful to be in touch..

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
seems like I am only one here with a pink shirt in his wardrobe.. :panda:

G

·
lol, no just many people who would answer may not even be out of bed :)

Do you live in the same house with your partner? If so have you got evidence, ie do you file taxes giving the same address? Do your places of work have your address? A GP, bank or official body have you both down living at the same address? Does not matter if they know you are in a relationship just that you live in the same house.

You will need to notify your CO and you will need to fill in more forms and send evidence like I mention above to prove your relationship.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol, no just many people who would answer may not even be out of bed :)

Do you live in the same house with your partner? If so have you got evidence, ie do you file taxes giving the same address? Do your places of work have your address? A GP, bank or official body have you both down living at the same address? Does not matter if they know you are in a relationship just that you live in the same house.

You will need to notify your CO and you will need to fill in more forms and send evidence like I mention above to prove your relationship.

Thanks _Shel,
Yeah we are living together. Addresses have yet not been updated anywhere though we are going to have a joint account soon. I will get addresses changed..

·
Registered
194 Posts
Thanks _Shel,
Yeah we are living together. Addresses have yet not been updated anywhere though we are going to have a joint account soon. I will get addresses changed..
how long have u been living together ? DIAC usually will not consider if its only been few months, also u need more proof like address must be on paper proof for both, emails, photos, joint bank account, etc in order to prove that she is a legit de-factor partner. Especially diac will view it differently coming from a country where its not common for defacto living together or maybe even illegal, they may think its just an easy way for her to get PR. So make sure you provide strong evidence.

easiest solution for PR is to get married, that way diac only needs the marriage certificate, but ofcourse that is up to you and ur gf.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how long have u been living together ? DIAC usually will not consider if its only been few months, also u need more proof like address must be on paper proof for both, emails, photos, joint bank account, etc in order to prove that she is a legit de-factor partner. Especially diac will view it differently coming from a country where its not common for defacto living together or maybe even illegal, they may think its just an easy way for her to get PR. So make sure you provide strong evidence.

easiest solution for PR is to get married, that way diac only needs the marriage certificate, but ofcourse that is up to you and ur gf.
It's been six months and counting.. though I am planning to apply for him after 12 months. Being a pakistani resident it takes usually more then a year to get things processed. well we cannot get married here since well since its a He we are talking about..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.