Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any one who claimed points for experience which is not shown in ACS application ?

or in other words, is it possible for me to claim points for the experience before the Deeming date in the ACS letter ?

Please respond in detail as I need to proceed further based on the answers above.

Thanks
Ram

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Experts,

Please reply to my questions, I am not able to proceed further because of this confusion.

let me know if any info required from me.

Thanks
Ram

·
Registered
416 Posts
Hi Experts,

Please reply to my questions, I am not able to proceed further because of this confusion.

let me know if any info required from me.

Thanks
Ram
If you have a new acs which has mentioned a date after better claim that exp. I think its to mention the after met date exp as relevant and before even though the same job as not relevant. Then you can be safe. But when you upload better upload all so then your co can decide.

But just to mention there were few ppl who had also claimed full exp on the new acs format. But it can be risky.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you have a new acs which has mentioned a date after better claim that exp. I think its to mention the after met date exp as relevant and before even though the same job as not relevant. Then you can be safe. But when you upload better upload all so then your co can decide.

But just to mention there were few ppl who had also claimed full exp on the new acs format. But it can be risky.
Hi,

I am really sorry to say that, I could not understand the first two statements in your reply. Please paraphrase those two lines in a much simpler way. :)

Thanks in advance.
Ram

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hello Cloudram,

Please have a look at the forum I posted. Somebody provided a very good solution to this problem.

Since I am a new member, I am not allowed to post a link directly in the message. Please click on my username and then access the forum link given in my profile. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-- mcgyver

·
Registered
26 Posts
My Case:
Following couple of posts, I have applied for 189 ignoring the Deemed date on ACS. But unfortunately got rejected by CO.

Pls help me out what I can do to convince him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts