Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Considering that I have 5 years of experience, and ACS decided to deduct the first two, would I still need to provide proof of payments for the first 2 years of experience to the DIAC?

I'm asking because I have insufficient proof for payments. (Companies during first 2 years of employment avoided taxes, paid by cash or cheques, etc...)

Thanks a lot of your help!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts