Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I have a total experience of 13 years and my graduation is in engineering but not computer related and it is Instrumentation and control.
I received assessment results stating that though my experience starts from Apr' 01 and it is till date, only the experience starting from Apr 07 equates to the job code of analyst programmer. Also my experience from November'2010 has been turned not applicable due to sufficient documentations not being there, making the total valid exp 3.4 years.
My biggest concern is why did they knock off 6 years initially, since my graduation is not computer science shouldn't it be only 4 years that need to be deducted?

·
Registered
823 Posts
Hi there,

I have a total experience of 13 years and my graduation is in engineering but not computer related and it is Instrumentation and control.
I received assessment results stating that though my experience starts from Apr' 01 and it is till date, only the experience starting from Apr 07 equates to the job code of analyst programmer. Also my experience from November'2010 has been turned not applicable due to sufficient documentations not being there, making the total valid exp 3.4 years.
My biggest concern is why did they knock off 6 years initially, since my graduation is not computer science shouldn't it be only 4 years that need to be deducted?
Last 10years experience is assessed by ACS.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts