Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends,

Need some advise. I have been invited to apply for visa. Throughout the process I have only declared my Bachelor's degree, while I also have an executive MBA (part-time), no gaps in employment.

Is there any problem if I do not declare further education and just stick to BE ? I do not have all the transcripts and certificates from the MBA course with me currently and therefore do not want to put in anything for which I do not have all the paperwork.

Again, there is no gaps in employment and have been employed ever since I completed by BE (for which I am claiming work-experience points).

Please advise.

Thanks,
SS

·
Registered
780 Posts
No point of declaring it right now.

Part Time MBA is okay but does not matter much.

Hi Friends,

Need some advise. I have been invited to apply for visa. Throughout the process I have only declared my Bachelor's degree, while I also have an executive MBA (part-time), no gaps in employment.

Is there any problem if I do not declare further education and just stick to BE ? I do not have all the transcripts and certificates from the MBA course with me currently and therefore do not want to put in anything for which I do not have all the paperwork.

Again, there is no gaps in employment and have been employed ever since I completed by BE (for which I am claiming work-experience points).

Please advise.

Thanks,
SS

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
You may ignore it now, as you haven't declared it earlier.
Also as you don't have gaps in your employment, just ignore it.

Hi Friends,

Please advise.

Thanks,
SS

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi..
My friend is in a similar situation. Just that it is a full time MBA and there is a 2 year gap between employments. However, he is not claiming points for work experience.
He has not mentioned his MBA details during ACS,EOI and Visa lodgement. So should he mention that in Form 80? Please help

You may ignore it now, as you haven't declared it earlier.
Also as you don't have gaps in your employment, just ignore it.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Your friends is in a tricky situation.

As your friend has 2 years GAP.
How would your friend go about explaining this to the IMMI dept-
1 - How did your friend occupy his/her time during this 2 years?
2 - How did your friend support his/her family in terms of finances?
3 - Why these details weren't included in ACS, EOI and Visa Application?

Moreover it would raise eyebrow's when you declare it now.

BUT, so take a cautious approach and take a well thought decision.

I would say that your Friend should declare this in Form 80 and keep a solid reason for not including this in ACS, EOI and Visa application.

Hi..
My friend is in a similar situation. Just that it is a full time MBA and there is a 2 year gap between employments. However, he is not claiming points for work experience.
He has not mentioned his MBA details during ACS,EOI and Visa lodgement. So should he mention that in Form 80? Please help

1 - 7 of 7 Posts