Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Funds for skilled visa 190

Hi Guys,

I went to a consultant in bangalore called y-axis, and they said that for skilled nominated visa, I have to maintain some money in my account (around 15 lakhs INR).

I am planning to apply the visa by myself. But before that I want to know that at what stage I have to maintain this money (At the time of Skill Assessment OR EOI stage).. Please help me on this..

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi Guys,

I went to a consultant in bangalore called y-axis, and they said that for skilled nominated visa, I have to maintain some money in my account (around 15 lakhs INR).

I am planning to apply the visa by myself. But before that I want to know that at what stage I have to maintain this money (At the time of Skill Assessment OR EOI stage).. Please help me on this..
You do not require any fund for skill select visas (subclass 189 , 190 and others). Fees has to be paid as described on Department's website Welcome to DIBP

·
Banned
1,236 Posts
Some states do require you to have a certain amount of funds for initial settlement (SA and may be NT), but these are mostly general declaration rather than exact proof such as Bank Certs, although they may require it, but generally they dont ask anything more than a declaration from your part.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some states do require you to have a certain amount of funds for initial settlement (SA and may be NT), but these are mostly general declaration rather than exact proof such as Bank Certs, although they may require it, but generally they dont ask anything more than a declaration from your part.
Thanks a lot Sunlight...one doubt is when I have to declare this, only at the time of EOI....??

how much time it will take for skill assessment generally..?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thanks a lot Sunlight...one doubt is when I have to declare this, only at the time of EOI....??

how much time it will take for skill assessment generally..?
As i know it is about 35k of AUD for SA . you have to declare it at EOI and SS. not at the skill assessment . Skill assessment will take 12 weeks or more from the date of document acknowledgement. I hope i have answered your question...

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone...

I have one more query...I started working after my bachelor degree..

For the first 4 years, I worked in some BPOs, after that I moved to IT field and now I have 6+ years of experience.

I am applying for my software skill only. My question is should I submit the proof for all the 10 years experience including BPO ? or software skill experience is enough?? I dont have any BPO employment proof to submit now.

Waiting for your answer..

·
Registered
823 Posts
Thanks everyone...

I have one more query...I started working after my bachelor degree..

For the first 4 years, I worked in some BPOs, after that I moved to IT field and now I have 6+ years of experience.

I am applying for my software skill only. My question is should I submit the proof for all the 10 years experience including BPO ? or software skill experience is enough?? I dont have any BPO employment proof to submit now.

Waiting for your answer..
In total 6 years? Or IT experience?

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Expat Forum

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In total 6 years? Or IT experience?

I done my degree at 2002. Worked in BPO from 2003 to 2007 ( 4 years)

worked in software 2007 to till date... (6 +)

So total around 10 +....

My question is should I prove my BPO exp also if I apply for software skill...Will they ask the gap difference (2003 to 2007) ?

·
Registered
823 Posts
I done my degree at 2002. Worked in BPO from 2003 to 2007 ( 4 years)

worked in software 2007 to till date... (6 +)

So total around 10 +....

My question is should I prove my BPO exp also if I apply for software skill...Will they ask the gap difference (2003 to 2007) ?
Its better to declare all your experiences and let ACS decide. Also you cannot claim points for all your experiences. ACS will mention a date in your result. From that date only you can claim points if eligible.

·
Banned
1,236 Posts
To ACS you should mention employments which are relevant, and submit docs accordingly.

In your EOI, you should detail out all employments including Relevant and Non-Relevant ones within the last 10 years.

In Form 80 (after eVisa lodgment), you need to declare all your employments even when you were in grad schools or before that ..

However I wouldn't be bothered about any part-time survival jobs..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,

I am applying for Victorian State Sponsorship under Skilled 190 Subclass. I am applying as a Primary Applicant and My Wife will be the Secondary Applicant. In India, I am working in the Nominated Occupation Only.

I don't understand how the Finances Declaration should be made as per the Below Link: (Visit Finances Section)

Skilled Nominated (190) Visa - Live in Victoria

Which one from the below will be correct for me:

Onshore Applicants:
Number of dependants: Individual applicant
Australian dollars (AUD) required: 20 000

Offshore Applicants:
Number of dependants: Individual applicant
Australian dollars (AUD) required: 30 000

Number of dependants: 1
Australian dollars (AUD) required: 35 000

I suppose My Wife will not be treated as My Dependent. I beleive for both of us actual funds estimate should be 20000 AUD in Total. Please Guide.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts