Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After lodging my e-visa I got an email from my Case Officer saying this form needs to be filled up.
The questions start off with
Where did you live before the armed conflict occurred in your country (please provide your region, city, village, street)?
Where did you live during the armed conflict in your country (please provide your region, city, village, street)?
please explain how you managed to avoid involvement in the armed conflict in your country (if you are able to, please attach any documents that support your claim).

etc, etc...

I am from India and have no idea which armed conflict they are talking about!
Any of you know anything about this form?

I am attaching the form to this post.
I have written twice to the CO regarding this and have got no reply.
Should I simply write "Not Applicable" to questions 13 to 32 in Section A, Leave Section B blank and sign Section C?
View attachment declaration form.pdf

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
After lodging my e-visa I got an email from my Case Officer saying this form needs to be filled up.
The questions start off with
Where did you live before the armed conflict occurred in your country (please provide your region, city, village, street)?
Where did you live during the armed conflict in your country (please provide your region, city, village, street)?
please explain how you managed to avoid involvement in the armed conflict in your country (if you are able to, please attach any documents that support your claim).

etc, etc...

I am from India and have no idea which armed conflict they are talking about!
Any of you know anything about this form?

I am attaching the form to this post.
I have written twice to the CO regarding this and have got no reply.
Should I simply write "Not Applicable" to questions 13 to 32 in Section A, Leave Section B blank and sign Section C?
View attachment 1806
Hummmmmmmmm..
There seems to be something wrong with their system.. as I got a similar form 1380 Travel ban on Fiji something something..

I have never been to fiji though..

I will not fill up this form.. i'll write to CO in this regard. Why don't you write and clarify.

Regards,

Reactions: benjiross

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info.
I have written to the CO as soon as I got the form and also when I sent in other documents she had requested - no reply from her. Hope to receive some details on monday.

Did you get any feedback from your CO about this?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got e reply from my CO saying
Fill out the questions that relate to you and then sent me the form back
So I've done that and hoping that it's approved without a problem.
I also noticed that all emails so far from my CO have been on tuesdays. Just curious as to whether they allot a particular day for each applicant.
Or maybe it's just coincidence!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts