Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all and especially big thanks to Joppa who guided me through this procedure.

After me chasing up for my wife' s visa after the 3 months had elapsed through Wordlbridge bad customer service. I found out that the application has been put on hold due to the financial requirement.

I contested the decision by writing a Letter with the same payslips and bank statement. The letter had been received on 09/10/13 and the visa had been issued on 11/10/13. The embassy rang us on 28/10/13 after chasing up through Worldbridge again.

Joppa you have been super helpful throughout this and I cannot thank you enough for your assist.

I do have other update which I will put down later on.

This just to give some hope for those who have been wrongly refused due to not checking up correctly the documents.

Joppa if you remember telling you that I attached a note to the P60, the same note is attached in the same position so I don't know how the ECO missed it!!!

All the best to everyone

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Did you staple the note originally, or just attach with a clip? It may have dropped.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you staple the note originally, or just attach with a clip? It may have dropped.
You know those yellow square sticky note. I just attached it to the P60 in the middle. Really shocked how they missed it and how easy for them to just stick the visa one day after receiving my letter contesting the decision.

Please note that I got all the original and copy of everything.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
You know those yellow square sticky note. I just attached it to the P60 in the middle. Really shocked how they missed it and how easy for them to just stick the visa one day after receiving my letter contesting the decision. Please note that I got all the original and copy of everything.
Probably it came loose and ECO never saw it. Have heard it happen a few times. Also another explained their P60 in the sponsor's letter but they apparently didn't see it. So it's crucial that vital explanation is stapled to the document so that ECO cannot possibly miss it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Probably it came loose and ECO never saw it. Have heard it happen a few times. Also another explained their P60 in the sponsor's letter but they apparently didn't see it. So it's crucial that vital explanation is stapled to the document so that ECO cannot possibly miss it.
Yes Joppa I mentioned this in my original post. The note is still attached to the P60. Strange how they did not take this into consideration.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.