Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 1031 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am creating this space for December 2009 DIAC applicants like me. Application filed online last week, TRN received after 4 hours. Credit card charged . Application processing commences.

I just want to know many other fellows are on the December 2009 visa board.
Good luck to everyone.

Reactions: stewart

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there,
As u know..i applied for visa on the 27th of December and and TRN recieved and Credit Card charged.

Aarav
Goodluck to all the december 2009 applicants! happy holidays! may the new year sprinkles the happiness on all of us..

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
October 22nd CSL applicants have been allocated CO.. Keep a close eye.. its happening guys.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I applied on 23rd December Class 176.
Welcome onboard Raju. What sponsor (state or family) is your visa raju? and also mention your profession (CSL/MODL) etc.

Good Luck..

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm going for 457, my employer is in the midst of the sponsorship/nomination application. I will probably be officially submitting mine in the first week of January 2010. Hoping to get it all sorted by end of January!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi There,
175 CSL lodged 24 Dec 2009
I think getting CO in three month means something else than 175, may be VIC sponsorship. Just a notice from reading this forum threads.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi There,
175 CSL lodged 24 Dec 2009
I think getting CO in three month means something else than 175, may be VIC sponsorship. Just a notice from reading this forum threads.
Welcome onboard bishoy..All we have to do is to wait for CO now.. Wish everyone that ecomony improves in the year 2010 and everyone get their visa in the new year.

Happy New Year 2010...!:)

1 - 20 of 1031 Posts