Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
I have a quick query with regard to my daughter's passport that got expired last month.
While filing my application for NT, i realised that my daughter's passport expired last month. I am not even sure if they will ask for my dependents passport copy at this stage when i have just filed my EOI and now applying for State sponsorship. It is not visa stage yet. Those who have gone through this stage, would know the answer for sure.
Please shed some light.
Many thanks.
Ashish

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hey Guys,

I have a quick query with regard to my daughter's passport that got expired last month.

While filing my application for NT, i realised that my daughter's passport expired last month. I am not even sure if they will ask for my dependents passport copy at this stage when i have just filed my EOI and now applying for State sponsorship. It is not visa stage yet. Those who have gone through this stage, would know the answer for sure.

Please shed some light.

Many thanks.

Ashish

I am not sure what needs to be done in this situation. However will suggest you start the process of reissuing her passport asap. In the meantime wait for other experts to comment.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hey Guys,
Please shed some light.
Many thanks.
Ashish
Apply for passport renewal ASAP.

I am not sure how 190 from NT works. IMO if you get the same 2 months time to lodge the application, pay the money and upload the documents, then you may not need do anything drastic like suspend your EOI until you get your daughter's passport sorted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts