Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I have read a couple of threads regarding dating in Dubai for expats and it seems that there are a LOT of single expat males and somewhat less single expat females.

If that is the case, what is the best way for a single expat guy to meet women? Note that expat guy is open to a serious relationship but will play the field first (if indeed there is much of a field in existence).

Any advice welcome....

thanks!

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Take a photograph of your genitals. Send this to as many random women as you can, this includes shop assistants, women in Starbucks, even driving alongside a female at 120 kph. Collecting the business cards of various women is also a good tactic.

Anyone that refuses your advances, beat them into a coma in a pub car park.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Why did I imagine him doing the exact same things you described?!!!! :D

Take a photograph of your genitals. Send this to as many random women as you can, this includes shop assistants, women in Starbucks, even driving alongside a female at 120 kph. Collecting the business cards of various women is also a good tactic.

Anyone that refuses your advances, beat them into a coma in a pub car park.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Thanks for your input, I guess buying a coffee and taking a stroll are culturally insensitive forms of dating in this environment? :p
Use your coffee money to buy something more stimulating down the York Bar / Sea View etc.

You'll find yourself outnumbered and spoilt for choice.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I sincerely do hope your camera isn't broken.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
if you are interested in someone who does not share the same value (dating is weird for some cultures)...well here you go...you will need to put more effort.

There are single women here in this very forum. Somewhere to start! How about you open up a thread and introduce yourself, upload some pics, jot down a profile and see how many replies you get ? :p Maybe the girls here can refer you to their friends!!! :p

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
if you are interested in someone who does not share the same value (dating is weird for some cultures)...well here you go...you will need to put more effort.

There are single women here in this very forum. Somewhere to start! How about you open up a thread and introduce yourself, upload some pics, jot down a profile and see how many replies you get ? :p Maybe the girls here can refer you to their friends!!! :p
Thank you Canuck-Sensai! good ideas.

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
How about you open up a thread and introduce yourself, upload some pics, jot down a profile and see how many replies you get ?
That's actually against the forum rules (see the part about the forum not being a dating site).

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Am I the only one who finds it odd that someone calling himself The Dating Doctor doesn't know the first thing about meeting women?

Just go to a bar and talk to someone, Barasti is full of drunk school teachers most nights, like shooting fish in a barrel if you're reasonably good looking and can hold a conversation.

·
Registered
14,309 Posts
Am I the only one who finds it odd that someone calling himself The Dating Doctor doesn't know the first thing about meeting women?

Just go to a bar and talk to someone, Barasti is full of drunk school teachers most nights, like shooting fish in a barrel if you're reasonably good looking and can hold a conversation.

You live in the ME since when does a title actually correspond with qualifications???

MaidenScotland... see ;)

1 - 20 of 202 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.