Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a little advice about my payslips date and the 28 days rule.

My wife plans to submit her application on Dec 1st or 2nd.

My most recent payslip by this date will be the payslip received Nov 7th covering October.

The payslip itself doesnt have a date, it just says October. I have a letter from employer stating that my payment was made on the 7th of the subsequent month i.e. Nov 7th for the month of october. My bank statements also prove this.

Is this as the final payslip is sequence of 6 acceptable for application. It was issued nov 7th as i said and is proven by the payment received into my account and the letter from my employer. But the payslip itself was dated Only "October".

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Joppa, i am waiting on a new letter from my employer which specifically states that the payslip was issued november 7th, the same day as payment was made.

I hope this will hell the issue

·
Registered
69 Posts
Kyle, could you possibly get a letter from the employer stating the dates the last 6 wages went into your account, you should get this signed too. This may not be necessary but I would do it if the exact dates are not shown on my wage slips.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kyle, could you possibly get a letter from the employer stating the dates the last 6 wages went into your account, you should get this signed too. This may not be necessary but I would do it if the exact dates are not shown on my wage slips.

Yes i have a signed stamped and headed letter stating exactly when i am paid which is backed up by statements. I have ammended it to include the date of issue for my payslips and am just waiting for it to be resigned and stamped.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.