Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I am from India. I got my CO contact today. Asking for 2 things.

1) My child's birth certificate with his name on it (The current certificate doesn't have his name on it)

Has anyone faced a similar query, and what document did you produce to satisfy the CO?

2) The Copy of transcripts for post grad degree for my wife. I have already supplied the degree and a certificate from the university stating that language used for all the courses was English.

Just supplying the transcripts should be enough, or something else as well?

Regards

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Hi Guys,

I am from India. I got my CO contact today. Asking for 2 things.

1) My child's birth certificate with his name on it (The current certificate doesn't have his name on it)

Has anyone faced a similar query, and what document did you produce to satisfy the CO?

2) The Copy of transcripts for post grad degree for my wife. I have already supplied the degree and a certificate from the university stating that language used for all the courses was English.

Just supplying the transcripts should be enough, or something else as well?

Regards
1 - most jurisdictions give you X amount of time to choose a name and update the birth certificate or equivalent document - if the CO wants a birth certificate with the name on it, I guess that's what you will have to do! But curious to hear from other members as well.

2 - if they asked just for a copy of the transcript, just provide a copy of the transcript :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts