Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am new to this group, I will be proceeding shortly for my skill assessment before that I wanted to know maximum points I can get for age ( Australia PR visa ) , my date of birth is 30/01/1982

on 30/01/2014 I will complete my 32 age

Regards
Vishal

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Hello all,

I am new to this group, I will be proceeding shortly for my skill assessment before that I wanted to know maximum points I can get for age ( Australia PR visa ) , my date of birth is 30/01/1982

on 30/01/2014 I will complete my 32 age

Regards
Vishal
you will get 30 points for age. In other words, you can get 30 points until 30/01/2015. On 31/01/2015, you will loose 5 points under age and get only 25 points. Now, you are on safe side.
In short, when 33rd age starts rolling, you will get reduction in points. You will get 30 points until your age is 32 years, 11 months, and 29 days.

Regards,
sathiya

Reactions: Vishalmct

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One more query after getting visa what is maximum time to enter in Australia ? does it expire in case of not going to Australia ?

Regards
Vishal

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
One more query after getting visa what is maximum time to enter in Australia ? does it expire in case of not going to Australia ?

Regards
Vishal
Vishal,

see, upon the visa grant, you have 1 year to foray into Australia within which you should at least visit once to validate your PR visa.

This 1 year time is calculated the earlier date of medical examination or police clearance certificate. From then, your 1 year time starts.

hit like button if my comments are useful and trust me this is a good habit.

Regards,
sathiya

Reactions: Vishalmct
1 - 5 of 5 Posts