Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted data on number of grants given under various sub classes (189, 190, especially 489, etc.) for last couple of years and status till now for current year.

Actually I want to know how many people migrated in different regional areas under 489 visa, especially for NSW regional areas, Far South Coast | Mid North Coast | Murray | Northern Inland | Orana | Riverina | Southern Inland.

Any help on this please?
:)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I wanted data on number of grants given under various sub classes (189, 190, especially 489, etc.) for last couple of years and status till now for current year.

Actually I want to know how many people migrated in different regional areas under 489 visa, especially for NSW regional areas, Far South Coast | Mid North Coast | Murray | Northern Inland | Orana | Riverina | Southern Inland.

Any help on this please?
:)
Why you are interested in knowing how many people migrated in these regions? How it gonna help you?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Continuous Survey of Australia's Migrants (CSAM) is available on the DIBP website and has a variety of data about recent migrants by visa category.
Thanks ozbound for your help. However, the link you've sent has survery reports about migration life rather than bifurcation of visas. I was able to find last year's migration report

http://www.border.gov.au/ReportsandPublications/Documents/statistics/2014-15-Migration-Programme-Report.pdf

I have written to DIBP if they can provide detailed bifurcation. Lets see if they reply. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts