Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone give me a contact or :dance: telephone number for any dance classes especially ballet. My daughter is doing the RAD syllabus Grade 7 and the Intermediate vocational syllabus.

Any Netball Clubs as she is in the process of doing a beginners award for umpiring.

All information gratefully appreciated.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,651 Posts
Irvine said:
Can anyone give me a contact or :dance: telephone number for any dance classes especially ballet. My daughter is doing the RAD syllabus Grade 7 and the Intermediate vocational syllabus. Any Netball Clubs as she is in the process of doing a beginners award for umpiring. All information gratefully appreciated.
Netballl NCBIS every Friday morning
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My daughter is not a student at the New Cairo British international school, is this a problem.

If not, how do I find out timetable and cost.

Irvine
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,651 Posts
Irvine said:
My daughter is not a student at the New Cairo British international school, is this a problem. If not, how do I find out timetable and cost. Irvine
How old is she cus it's not a school thing
She needs to be a teenager -linked to Nile touch rugby
Anyone can play -
Just come along at 9am and meet the ladies
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,651 Posts
Lanason said:
How old is she cus it's not a school thing She needs to be a teenager -linked to Nile touch rugby Anyone can play - Just come along at 9am and meet the ladies
Cost for rugby is 100le for the term so guess it's the same
Played by all ages - adults teenagers male female
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lanason,

Thanks!

My daughter is 14 year old.

Will my daughter get a game on Friday at 9am? Will she be put into a team? Do we register for the term on Friday? Who is the contact name?

Sorry to ask so many questions but dont want to turn up with my husband and look like an idot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
Morning Irvine,
She will get a game... I have friends who play netball most friday mornings at the school and its a real mix of people. Also some of them take there kids (not babies) and they use the pool while games are going on...
Teams are set up when people turn up for a game.
Also a good way to meet new people.
I cant go as i work fridays, but I do hear its good fun.
From around 9am to about 12.. go check it out
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,651 Posts
Irvine said:
Lanason, Thanks! My daughter is 14 year old. Will my daughter get a game on Friday at 9am? Will she be put into a team? Do we register for the term on Friday? Who is the contact name? Sorry to ask so many questions but dont want to turn up with my husband and look like an idot.
my daughter hannah (17) will be playing
Ask for her or miss Andrew (head of PE at Ncbis)
Defo get a game
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top