Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all,

I've had a look at a couple of apartments in the Damac Maison downtown Dubai. They look like apartments in a hotel. Does this usually mean housekeeping and utilities are included? I've also heard you can't walk to Dubai mall as there is lots of building going on. Does anyone know if this is the case?

Any info very much appreciated!

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
If it's a serviced apartment, utilities will be included, and you'll usually get housekeeping once a week.

Not sure exactly which building Damac Maison is, but I think it's the building in the foreground here, completely boxed in by construction and will eventually have all view of everything blocked:

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7730/18206732302_7910e4db49_k.jpg

There are other Damac buildings in the area, but this is the one closest to Dubai Mall.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am really not sure I'm just going on what it is on property finder until someone comes back to me from the agency....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone else heard of it or know it? It also seems to go by the name of the signature?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.